Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rain

It is raining tonight. It started as the kind of rain that makes you wish you had your peas in the ground already. It has now moved on to the kind of rain that makes you wish you had gotten around to fixing that downspout.

I have had an ear infection over the past few days and not feeling like doing much of anything. The SB is home though, so I am working in the yard, and cooking a bit. I roasted chicken last night and made mashed potatoes. (Smashers with butter, onion and a little leftover cream cheese. Deeeelish.) We went out and got lumber to put in new garden beds. I'll have a place for my blueberries and another bed for the raspberries. And then additional beds for just any old thing I want. Good thing, because I have about 80 leek seedlings. Want some? I mean, how much vischysoise can one eat?

No comments: