When, dear friend(s), do you find time for:
1. dusting the baseboards
2. cleaning under the furniture
3. organizing the basement
4. putting the second coat of paint on the entry hall (the first coat went on 4 years ago)
5. filing all those papers
6. trying the recipes that you have cut out of magazines
7. knitting those patterns that you found on the internets
9. writing notes to your elderly relatives
10. finishing the above on the off chance that they have been started
I must say that I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed by the prospect of spring cleaning.
And I am getting the sneaking suspicion that I have too many projects. How do you choose from the list of totally cool stuff? The bees vs. the garden, the chick collective from the NeighborWoods tree planting, the lovely green mohair yarn vs. the delicious rose wool fabric, the pasta with peas and parm vs. the pumpkin ravioli with sage brown butter? How o how can you choose?