Monday, February 11, 2008

In case you didn't know.....

Canned peas are disgusting. I just ruined a dinner by using canned peas instead of frozen (because fresh aren't available yet and my freezer is a disaster). Blech. Now I have a huge pot of pasta with cream sauce and peas with leeks. Nasty. Now the question is to throw it out or suffer through.

Late last night I finished the shawl I was working on. I blocked it when I got home. And I found a dropped stitch. Um. Yeah. Once I figure out how to fix that, I'll be done with this particular project. Anyone want to take bets on a timeline?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous. Was fondling one like it at the knitting store. Magic!

becca said...

hhheeeeeeyyy, that looks familiar - but the color is sorta like if the one you knit for me held it's breath . . .

becca said...

hhheeeeeeyyy, that looks familiar - but the color is sorta like if the one you knit for me held it's breath . . .

Elsie said...

Yeah, magic how the whole freakin' thing will unravel if I don't figure out how to fix that stitch. DANG.

And yes, Cho, like yours, but with more holes... As if the moths have gotten hold of it already.